Today In The FreshJax Kitchen, We're Cooking Up Some Flavorful Coconut Curry Rice. This Dish Is Great For Busy Moms As It Only Has 3 Ingredients!
Article Author: Hillary
I absolutely LOVE this recipe. I make it so often because it is so easy and fast to make. If you are a mom, college student, or a living person you will love this recipe!
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups brown rice
- 3/4 cup FreshJax Coconut Curry (any flavor)
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium sized pot.*
- Bring to a boil on the stove-top over high heat, uncovered.
- Turn heat to low, cover, and let the rice simmer for 25 minutes. Note, white rice cooks faster (18-20 minutes) and wild rice may take up to 45 minutes, so adjust your cook time accordingly.
- Remove from heat and stir to fully combine rice and Coconut Curry.
*This recipe can also be made in a rice cooker.
Love this recipe? Want to share FreshJax with your friends? Click here to sign up for our Referral Program so you can give your friends a discount on FreshJax Products and you can earn commission off those sales.