YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW QUICKLY THIS FAMILY FRIENDLY RECIPE COMES TOGETHER WITH FRESHJAX ORGANIC SMOKEY SOUTHWEST SEASONING.
Cowboy Caviar is a fun alternative to salsa. It's great for summer potlucks and snacking with tortilla chips. Simple to make, filled with colorful veggies, and bold Southwest flavor.
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can sweet corn, drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp FreshJax Smokey Southwest seasoning
- Mix beans, veggies, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, and Smokey Southwest.
- Pour dressing over veggies and stir to combine.
- Taste and add additional Smokey Southwest for more heat and flavor, if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Get 15% off your order when you use code CAVIAR at checkout