FreshJax Grill Master® Organic Burger Blend Just Makes Sense On These Burgers. My Kid Loves Them!
Article Author: Hillary
I usually freeze the leftovers so I can reheat them later. These burgers are one of Ella's favorites! She always enjoys sharing them with me for her lunch.
- 1 cup brown/green lentils
- 3 cups water
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup shredded/matchstick carrots
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp FreshJax Grill Master®: Organic Burger Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Rinse lentils and combine with water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
- While lentils cook, mash chickpeas in a bowl.
- Add peas, carrots, almond flour, tahini, cornstarch, FreshJax Grill Master®: Organic Burger Seasoning, and olive oil. Mix well.
- When lentils are done, drain any remaining water and mix lentils into the bowl.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, warm 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- Using your hands, form patties and cook in the pan for about 3 minutes on each side until golden brown and warmed through.