A Delicious and Healthy Appetizer That Is Super Simple To Cook In The Smoker!
"Take your traditional, boring veggie platter and kick it up a notch by smoking the veggies over Mesquite splits; serve with the homemade low-fat Chipotle Ranch Dip for an exciting flavor combo." -Ryan at Higher Grilling BBQ
- 1 broccoli crown, chopped
- 1 cauliflower crown, chopped
- 1 bell pepper(orange), julienned
- 1 bell pepper(green), julienned
- extra virgin olive oil, lightly coated
- FreshJax® Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Chop/julienne vegetables and spread out on an oven/bbq safe cookie sheet.
- Spray/coat the vegetables with EVOO, lightly.
- Heat your grill up to no hotter than 150°F for cold smoking (to add a flavor layer of smoke to the veggies and not actually cook them)
- Cold smoke the veggies (We used B&B Mesquite splits) for about 30 minutes; you don’t want a heavy smoke presence just an extra flavor layer
- Remove from grill and chill for 1 hour
- Serve chilled with Chipotle Ranch Dip *For a heavier smoke layer serve the next day after smoking; the wood fired smoke sets up overnight
My husband is very good at the grill and using the Air fryer but your product has taken his grilling to an even higher level. Love what we have enjoyed so far. So happy it’s not loaded with salt etc.
Loving not only the flavor of my first purchase – Smokey Southwest, but all this company is about.