Creamy Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes
These creamy, delicious mashed potatoes are comfort food at it's best! You don't have to wait for Thanksgiving to enjoy these.
- Wash, peel, and dice potatoes into large cubes.
- Place potatoes in a large pot and fill with water to cover the potatoes.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and put them in a large bowl (or back in the empty pot).
- Add Garlic Herb seasoning, Herbes de Provence sea salt, and almond milk. Mash or blend the potatoes, adding additional almond milk if needed for desired consistency.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.