OUR ORGANIC ISLAND SPICE GIVES THESE PORTABELLO MUSHROOMS THAT JAMAICAN JERK FLAVOR YOU ARE CRAVING.
These Island Spice mushroom caps make a great addition to a hearty sandwich, stir fry, or burrito and they're simple to prepare.
- 4 large portabello mushroom caps
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- FreshJax Island Spice seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and cover a baking pan with tin foil.
- Remove mushroom stems by twisting at the base. Wipe them clean with a damp paper towel.
Drizzle olive oil into the mushrooms and sprinkle with Island Spice.
- Place the caps upside down on the baking pan.
Roast the mushrooms for 10 minutes, flip them over, and roast for an additional 15 minutes, or until tender.