Packed With Colorful, Plant-Based Proteins, This Jamaican Jerk Protein Bowl Is Simple To Make And Filled With Flavor Thanks To FreshJax Organic Island Spice.
Article Author: Hillary
I love to make this for lunch with whatever leftovers I have in the fridge and top it with a creamy sauce made with FreshJax Organic Island Spice. You can switch out the veggies for your favorites or try different combinations.
- cooked quinoa
- shredded carrots
- steamed broccoli
- black beans
- sliced avocado
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 2 Tbsp ume plum vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp FreshJax Island Spice
- hemp seeds
- Arrange quinoa, carrots, broccoli, black beans, and avocado in a bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together tahini, ume plum vinegar, lemon juice, water, and Island Spice.
- Top veggie bowl with some of the sauce.
- Sprinkle hemp seeds on top.
We LOVE hearing from our fans! Try out this recipe and leave us an honest review down below.