Higher Grilling BBQ placed second for this extremely delicious Mesquite Lime Pico De Gallo Recipe at one of their Grilling Competitions. I can taste the FreshJax Organic Mesquite Lime Spice just by looking at it.
3 Roma tomatoes, diced
¼ cup sliced pineapple, diced
½ cup purple onion, diced
1 clove of garlic, diced
½ bunch of cilantro, chopped
½ seeded jalapeno, diced
(for an extra kick, leave the jalapeno seeds in)
1 fresh lime, squeezed
FreshJax Mesquite Lime Sea Salt, to taste
- Mix together diced tomatoes, pineapple, onion, garlic, jalapeno, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Squeeze lime over ingredients; add FreshJax Organic Mesquite Lime Sea Salt to taste. Mix together.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Serve chilled.
- Use all organic ingredients to make it 100% organic
- For a smoked flavor, add tomatoes (whole) and pineapple (sliced) to grill; use a foil pouch with wood chips (for gas grills) or add directly to charcoal and smoke for 5 minutes, then pull and rest. Use any wood chips you’d like, but we prefer pecan or cherry
Want to find out more about this awesome BBQ team? Check them out on Instagram @higher_grilling_bbq. They quickly became a part of our family and we love seeing them create new and exciting recipes at each competition that they attend. Use the Higher Grilling BBQ discount link to receive 15% when you order on freshjax.com