Smoked Cherrywood Sea Salt
Smoked Cherrywood takes regular sea salt to the next level. You'll taste the dynamic flavors of cherry wood that this salt is smoked with for 14 days. Use it to give a bold flavor to your veggies, or try it on your eggs for a diverse twist.
Great for Dry Rubs, Brining, or in a Cherry Wood BBQ Sauce.
Ingredients: Smoked cherrywood sea salt.
...Yup, that's it.
NO Artificial Flavors
NO Anti-caking Agents
- TSTheresa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat !
Loved the flavorFFreshJax2 months ago
This one is one of my kitchen secrets (that is why we put it in so many of our blends). It has so much flavor without having to add anything "Icky". (Technical Term, we promise...)
We are so glad you like it!
- KKentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
This is my favorite seasoning offered. It is the best flavor for and cut of beef.
- MCMichael C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoYummy with a touch of unique taste…
😊FFreshJax3 months ago
This one is popular in our house because it is a neat combination of unique and familiar.
Thanks for the Shout-Out!
- MMMarc M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect compliment to steak!
I absolutely love dry brining my steaks with this. Adds a wonderful smoke flavor and creates a juicy and tender steak!FFreshJax5 months ago
And we love learning New Things! This inspired us to go and look up Dry Brining, and I think it's fair to say this is a Game-Changer!
Thanks for Teaching us something Cool and New, Marc!
- JFJoyce F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAwesomeness in a jar
We love this seasoning for pulled pork. I am usually not a fan of pulled pork, assuming it is BBQ. We love this!FFreshJax8 months agoThanks, we are Big Fans too. That is probably why we use Cherrywood salt in several of our other blends. It's a real game changer.